Part of our antiviral cleaning agent range, this alcohol Free hand disinfectant sanitizer is used for foam dispensers and bottles.
Designed as an excellent alternative to standard alcohol based hand sanitizers.
Instant Foam is suitable for everyday use unlike alcohol based products.
Instant Foam is for use when water is not freely available.
This product is designed to be used as a refill for automatic foam dispensers or a 5 litre foam dispenser can be used to dispense the product.
Instant Foam has a pleasant apricot fragrance
Hand Sanitising to decrease bacteria on the skin.
Recommended for repeated use.
This product is to be used in conjunction with a liquid foam dispenser.
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control centre right away.
Directions of Use
- Pump a small amount of foam into palm of hand.
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands.
- Rub hands together briskly until dry.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%